BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

GTA 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

GTA 5 _
PostSubject: GTA 5   GTA 5 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:06 am

Thanks to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

What does Rockstar's new deal with Take-Two mean for Grand Theft Auto 5?
GTA 5 wasn't mentioned in the latest Take-Two investor call, but CEO Strauss Zelnick did announce the extension of Rockstar's current deal and hinted that "a very strong pipeline of titles in development" would boost earnings next year.
"If we look at Rockstar’s track record over the last 24 months, they seem dedicated on owning the month of May (Red Dead and L.A. Noire). Of course, the last GTA was launched in April." EEDAR's Jesse Divnich told NowGamer.
“The most ideal schedule for Rockstar, would be a Max Payne release in May 2012; GTA V November 2012”
GTA 5 will likely launch in either May or November next year, according to the analyst.
"Personally, I’d go with November 2012. The market has been so over-saturated with FPS that there is and will be considerable demand for sandbox action based titles for the next 3 years.
"That being said, I believe that GTA V would substantially crush any competitors within its holiday window. If I could create the most ideal schedule for Rockstar, it would be a Max Payne release in May 2012; GTA V in November 2012."
Expect to hear details on Max Payne 3 next from Rockstar, or check out our GTA V rumour round-up for more.
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

GTA 5 _
PostSubject: Re: GTA 5   GTA 5 EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 10:25 am

O_O Yay Smile
Back to top Go down

GTA 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Other Games :: General Racing Games-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com