BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

The "Happy Hour" EXP bonus is really starting to get annoying...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

The "Happy Hour" EXP bonus is really starting to get annoying... _
PostSubject: The "Happy Hour" EXP bonus is really starting to get annoying...   The "Happy Hour" EXP bonus is really starting to get annoying... EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 5:28 pm

I'm getting really annoyed by the Happy Hour EXP bonus. I'm tired of getting the most points/kills but not get MVP because someone else in my squad has less points than me but still gets MVP because their EXP was boosted. I don't want people to get the wrong impression that people who make MVP with EXP boosts are actually good at the game, because they aren't. Who in the right mind at Zipper said "Hey, lets make the Happy Hour bonus count towards your end game EXP total so noobs and people who suck at the game can overshadow people that actually know how to play the game". Really, I ***ing hate Happy Hour! Why can't Zipper make it so that the bonuses come AFTER the MVPs are picked?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Happy Hour" EXP bonus is really starting to get annoying...   The "Happy Hour" EXP bonus is really starting to get annoying... EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 6:47 pm

^^Agreed. I no longer feel epic when I hit leaderboard in a Dom during the first hour of the day or whatever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Happy Hour" EXP bonus is really starting to get annoying...   The "Happy Hour" EXP bonus is really starting to get annoying... EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 10:40 pm

Really? That's the only way I can get mvp's now. I'm not good enough to get them normally. Before double XP I had less than ten of any of them. Although I did like it better before I reached level 60. Maybe I should veteran again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Happy Hour" EXP bonus is really starting to get annoying...   The "Happy Hour" EXP bonus is really starting to get annoying... EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:21 pm

^ See, it's getting annoying to play SABO just to have someone who has no clue on how to play the game get MVP because of EXP boosts. It's basically a legal form of "boosting".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Happy Hour" EXP bonus is really starting to get annoying...   The "Happy Hour" EXP bonus is really starting to get annoying... EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:27 pm

calling it boosting is a bit much as there is no real benefit to MVP other then to make ones e-P***s feel bigger.

I can understand ultimately what your trying to say, but until MVP actually means something, who cares?

But your idea of dealing out the honors prior to the big bonus' would be the best idea, but then i would never get MVP in interdiction cause that mode doesnt suit my playstyle, so let me get the medal then they can fix it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Happy Hour" EXP bonus is really starting to get annoying...   The "Happy Hour" EXP bonus is really starting to get annoying... EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:29 pm

what they really need to fix if they havent yet was the removal of the attackers spawn delay. I played sabo like 4 times the other day, all 4 defending, all 4 the attackers got to A and B before the defenders did. Makes no sense, but i assume it wasnt on purpose.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Happy Hour" EXP bonus is really starting to get annoying...   The "Happy Hour" EXP bonus is really starting to get annoying... EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:31 pm

You won't be able to get the medals anyway because it takes 500 years to get into a match on interdiction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Happy Hour" EXP bonus is really starting to get annoying...   The "Happy Hour" EXP bonus is really starting to get annoying... EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:35 pm

only need 10, i think i have 5, plus im currently raven, and all they play is interdiction and aqui, well now dom cause the zipper love, but meh. just want out asap lol. so then i never have to worry about vetting again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The "Happy Hour" EXP bonus is really starting to get annoying...   The "Happy Hour" EXP bonus is really starting to get annoying... EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 11:05 am

Dreadsword101 wrote:
I'm getting really annoyed by the Happy Hour EXP bonus. I'm tired of getting the most points/kills but not get MVP because someone else in my squad has less points than me but still gets MVP because their EXP was boosted. I don't want people to get the wrong impression that people who make MVP with EXP boosts are actually good at the game, because they aren't. Who in the right mind at Zipper said "Hey, lets make the Happy Hour bonus count towards your end game EXP total so noobs and people who suck at the game can overshadow people that actually know how to play the game". Really, I ***ing hate Happy Hour! Why can't Zipper make it so that the bonuses come AFTER the MVPs are picked?

that would make so much more sense but as we know this world isnt ran by commen sense or even fairness... yet i agree with you 100% on this bro
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

PostSubject: Re: The "Happy Hour" EXP bonus is really starting to get annoying...   The "Happy Hour" EXP bonus is really starting to get annoying... EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 12:19 pm

Lol i hate happy hour i always get on do one game of suppression and then let it drain and then play i dnt need no stinking help with xp lol maybe i dnt want to be lvl 60 yet lol

End rant Smile
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Happy Hour" EXP bonus is really starting to get annoying...   The "Happy Hour" EXP bonus is really starting to get annoying... Empty

Back to top Go down

The "Happy Hour" EXP bonus is really starting to get annoying...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: WAR ROOM :: MAG-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com