BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Duke Nuke em Forever.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Duke Nuke em Forever.  _
PostSubject: Duke Nuke em Forever.    Duke Nuke em Forever.  EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 2:43 pm

I have read the reviews and in every one of them. They are trying to compare this game to other shooters. Games that focus on more serious events like COD and others. IMO I think that the age of the reviewers is too young to understand what Duke is about. It's not about being serious and stopping nukes from being launched to save the world. It's not about stopping an alien race from killing everyone and taking over the world, even though that is the story line. It's about "Balls of Steel" (one of dukes key phrases) Duke is about 1 liner jokes and Seeing strippers in a strip club and killing the aliens hiding behind doors trying to eat the strippers. It got 5/10 reviews from most sites, but all I read was how this wasn't COD and TBH that makes me happy. It's not supposed to be COD or any other shooter. It's supposed to be Duke Nuke em and from what I have read that is what it is. I haven't got my copy yet and I should be getting it Wed. It's not a game that anyone should buy unless they are a Duke fanboy and want it on the shelf for nostalgia purposes. Im sure it's just a rental to run through for the laughs. I'm not one that listens to reviews anyway but it seems they missed the point of what Duke is all about. Can't wait to play it. I'll let you know how it is on Thursday. It has a multi player which should be fun considering most of the people playing it will be my age and our reflexes should be around the same. See you guys Thursday.
Back to top Go down

Duke Nuke em Forever.  _
PostSubject: Re: Duke Nuke em Forever.    Duke Nuke em Forever.  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 1:54 pm

I can't even play it. It's poo. I wouldn't even recommend this to anyone, not even for a rental.
Back to top Go down

Duke Nuke em Forever.  _
PostSubject: Re: Duke Nuke em Forever.    Duke Nuke em Forever.  EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 7:44 pm

I have a vintage Duke that got played very little.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Duke Nuke em Forever.  _
PostSubject: Re: Duke Nuke em Forever.    Duke Nuke em Forever.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Duke Nuke em Forever.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Other Games :: General Shooter Games-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com