BitterSweet Misery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AbuseMent ParkHomeRosterLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Great source of entertainment while PSN is down.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Great source of entertainment while PSN is down.  _
PostSubject: Great source of entertainment while PSN is down.    Great source of entertainment while PSN is down.  EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 7:48 pm

Im starting to see a lot of evidence that our educational system in the United States is in serious trouble. To research this all you have to do is visit most forums. Im so glad that there are people who could log in via cookie for my entertainment. I sit at a desk for most of the day and without idiots like these my work day would be quite boring considering most of my work is completed before lunch time. The nature of my job keeps at the desk until 5pm pst. Here are some examples of what I mean.

"Im gonna give sony until friday. If my PS3 isnt back up,,Im going to contact sony and ask for $600 plus they can take my console and my games back so i can get a WII. It says it black & white Playstation is guranteed to play online as well ity does everything as the slogan says. I can sue for this in court can i? In our consitution it says ads can say anything they want but it must be the truth! So far its lies to me. I want to see what the Judge and the Jury says,,If its not up by friday im going to ask for $600 Total back! $399 for my console,$100 for my logotech steering wheel and $101over used games. Or ill see sony in municipal court!"

The part about the constitution is the kicker. The posts by stevedann19 are definitely the most entertaining. So my advice would be to read his posts and skip the rest. Im sorry if this sounds arrogant but I believe that everyone in this country is given the same oppurtunity to make the most of their education. The problem I see is that most people are too lazy to do that. Therefore I have no quams about pointing out idiots like steve. A good example of what is wrong with this country is giving trophies to kids who just participate. There is no motivation to work hard and succeed anymore, and that is a major problem. I know this turned into a rant, but I just returned from my "caretaker" and have been partaking in my medical right to smoke marijuana. I apologize for being so long winded. I just hope the ones of us here who have children can see what is wrong and turn this thing around. Lets hold our kids to higher standards than most and hopefully we can save the intregrity of our country. Thank you and have a great day.

For further reading follow the link.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Lady
Lady
Queen Of A^P
Queen Of A^P

Female
Handle : xMiiSz_-AmaziiNx
Clan Tag : [AP*- A^P - A*P] (Leader)
Warning Level : Nothing Wrong

PostSubject: Re: Great source of entertainment while PSN is down.    Great source of entertainment while PSN is down.  EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:39 pm

Yes i read that on the forum aswell and thought hmmmm wow i didn't even know what to say to that... But i do believe it's becoming a downfall with education i have younger siblings and nephews and things and i want them to grow up right with a good education and not not just pass life b.c they are there but succeed b.c they worked hard to get there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great source of entertainment while PSN is down.    Great source of entertainment while PSN is down.  EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:32 pm

I just pictured a bunch of kids going scratch to what you just posted.
No need to apologize brother. I wouldn't be surprised to learn of a few suicides over the psn being down.
It is a shame that even in this day and age we have those who choose to remain victims and/or don't have the common sense that education is the key to the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great source of entertainment while PSN is down.    Great source of entertainment while PSN is down.  EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 10:39 pm

Sabby, im scratching my head and im 24 :S Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great source of entertainment while PSN is down.    Great source of entertainment while PSN is down.  EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:05 pm

Captain_Tpr wrote:
Sabby, im scratching my head and im 24 :S Razz
I'm scratch wondering why theres a white box where your sig should be. Question i shall be to find out.

in response to your reply; you're just a late bloomer; we know Wink
I tell my kids " I have Forgotten! more than they have learned". lol
I genuinely care about our youth personally dedicating my "career after retirement" towards them.
The # of children with ADD,ADHD, in this country is beyond my comprehension( no punt intended) . The method in dealing with the problem is appalling. Pump'em up with drugs. Isn't that "Brilliant". Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great source of entertainment while PSN is down.    Great source of entertainment while PSN is down.  EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:55 am

Sorry Capt. Since you don't live in the United States you wouldn't understand. Here is an example of what I was trying to say. In little league baseball there are tournaments when a team shows up for a tournament everyone gets a trophy therefore there is no motivation to try and win the tournament. In our school system instead of holding the kids that are too lazy to try accountable they lable them with a learning diability and put them in special ed where they are given easier classes and they still get a diploma like the kids that worked their tales off. This is the reason we were #14 in the world in reading comprehension,#17 in social studies and #24 in mathematics. I have a daughter who was born 2 months premature and the timing of her birthday actually put her a year ahead of what she should be. She was developing slow scholastiaclly. The counselor tried to tell me she had a learning disability and we needed to consult a doctor about possibly putting her on medication. I put my foot down and told her there was no way I would put a developing mind on medication of any sort. I had them hold her back a year and I explained to her why. She understood and accepted it like a mature young person. Now she is a straight A student. I totally feel that I diverted disaster because there is no telling what those meds could do to her mind. Its absolutely sickens me to think that the first idea that counsleor had was medication. Its the lazy way out and the American way. I hope now you see my point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great source of entertainment while PSN is down.    Great source of entertainment while PSN is down.  EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 2:04 am

If any of you have Netflix and have kids I recommend that you watch the documentary titled: Generation Rx. It's an inside look at how we are medicating our youth, and how the FDA is in the pocket of the Drug companies. It has a real disturbing part where a whole panel of child psychiatrists couldn't even explain what ADD and ADHD symptoms are because the DSMV (medical reference guide for psychiatrists) changes its definiton every year when they release a new edition. Its very very disturbing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great source of entertainment while PSN is down.    Great source of entertainment while PSN is down.  EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:10 am

Clapping
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great source of entertainment while PSN is down.    Great source of entertainment while PSN is down.  EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:22 am

i see they have similar problems in Canada Very Happy
@ scrubs Generation Rx, title sounds familiar , going to check it out. great post(s) too. I don't have the time at the moment to comment, which could take awhile. I here echo"s Very Happy

Last edited by admin sabby on Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great source of entertainment while PSN is down.    Great source of entertainment while PSN is down.  EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:04 pm

Ya, we kinda do.

I was just applauding his stance is all Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great source of entertainment while PSN is down.    Great source of entertainment while PSN is down.  EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 8:29 pm

Cool cool beans buddy. just pulling your chain is all. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Great source of entertainment while PSN is down.    Great source of entertainment while PSN is down.  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:58 am

I do now Scrub, and good on you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great source of entertainment while PSN is down.    Great source of entertainment while PSN is down.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Great source of entertainment while PSN is down.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BitterSweet Misery :: Welcome :: News And Announcements.-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com